Monday, April 29, 2013

What's new?

Dahlia
It's been a while since I've blogged here, so I thought I'd do a quick What's New post.

The single biggest change with naturally with the girls. They are 3 and 4 now and both in preschool. While I would love to be one of those home-schooling supermoms, they love going to school and I love it too. Now I can go grocery shopping without having to push one of those carts with the cars attached. I can wash my hair in peace. I can even crawl back into bed for a nap.

They also have strong opinions on what they will and will not wear. It was a rare day when they would choose to wear something I'd made. Until I started working with knits. Once I started with knits they started demanding new clothes all the time.

Trillian

 I've been doing a lot of pattern design lately. I'm excited to show some of it off.

So what's new with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment