Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Juicy Ice Pops

Browsing Pinterest a week ago I came across this blog post. For a while now I've been making smoothies and freezing leftovers into popsicles for my girls. They tend to prefer the ice pops that come in a little plastic bag though. (I grew up calling them Freezees, but often when I say Freezee people don't know what I'm talking about.) I don't like feeding them what is essentially sugar-water though. Being able to make our own immediately appealed to me.

I ordered 3 packs of Zipzicles, and entered her giveaway. Before all this I'd been in negotiation with someone over craigslist to get a juicer. Friday this past week it all came together and I got a juicer and my zipzicles!

Sunday and Monday were spent juicing and inventing new flavor combinations.
So far some favorites have been:

Cherry-Pear
Juice 10 (pitted) cherries and one pear, divide juice between zipzicles. Freeze for 4 hours or more. (This made 3)

Orange-Carrot-Strawberry
Juice 3 oranges, 3 large strawberries and 3 carrots, divide between zipzicles. Freeze for 4 hours or more. (This made 3 plus some juice to drink)

Blueberry-Watermelon with "dots"
Juice a handful of blueberries and watermelon to taste (We juiced about 1/6th of our watermelon). Put some whole blueberries in each zipzicle before covering with juice. Freeze for 4 hours or more.(This made 6 because we juiced so much watermelon.)

2 comments:

  1. like to smell and taste her sweet pussy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOULD LIKE TO DRINK EVERY DROP OF HER WARM PEE.

    ReplyDelete